احدث ألعاب الأكشن I am Weapon Revival نسخة ريباك بحجم 1.8 جيجا + التورنت

معلومات عن اللعبة

Release Date: July 27, 2016
Genres/Tags: Action RPG, Top-down, 3D, Horror
Developer: Krealit
Publisher: Krealit
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unity 5
Steam User Rating: 75% of user reviews are positive (based on 56 reviews)

Interface Language: English, Russian, Portuguese, Czech
Audio Language: none
Crack: built-in (HI2U-RELOADED)

Screenshots

متطلبات تشغيل اللعبة
Minimum requirements

Operating System: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8 or 10
Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850
DirectX: 9.0c
HDD Space: 8 GB

Description

Have you ever faced your worst nightmare?

What if you cannot wake up from it? What if you have no choice but to move on and see whatâ?™s behind it? Then youâ?™d better arm yourself with a couple of big guns, stock up on ammo and show them all what a real nightmare is!

You along with the main character will delve into a strange and frightening world of horror, explore its distant corners, find out how you ended up here and, most importantly, how to get out of this hell. What can save you from this madness? Only your lost memories which youâ?™ll have to put together piece by piece. Whateverâ?™s living in this world is luring you inside. Those creatures who are meant to bring you joy and happiness will only cause death and suffering! The bloody bastards will do whatever it takes to make you stay... And they are not alone in this: it seems the world itself wants to crush and swallow you, with its traps and pitfalls everywhere... Will you dare to sneak inside? Then welcome... But mind you, whatever path you take, thereâ?™ll be no mercy!

Game Features

Mysterious world full of dark secrets
Hordes of fiendish enemies
Wide range of opponents
Intriguing story
Big guns... Loads of ‘em!
Abilities, turrets, drones, swords and axes
Side quests to suit all tastes
Exciting battles
Full gamepad support

Repack Features

Based on I.am.Weapon.Revival-HI2U ISO release: hi-iamwere.iso (3,003,023,360 bytes)
100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.79 to 1.88 GB)
Installation takes 3-5 minutes
After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
HDD space after installation: 8 GB
Language can be changed in game settings
Repack by FitGirl

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things

Make sure your Windows username doesn't contain non-latin symbols. Use only latin characters & numbers
Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
Disable antivirus (INCLUDING Windows Defender), it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
Set UAC to a minimum level, otherwise some parts of the installer won't run due to restricted rights
Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
Check your Windows folder (and below) for unarc.dll - if this file exists, delete it
Reboot in Safe Mode and install the game
Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image

لتحميل اللعبة برابط تورنت صاروخى

اضغط هنااا

Download Torrent

أتمنى لكم أوقات ممتعة